This year's program will run for 7 weeks beginning on Tuesday, July 5th. We will be open every weekday from Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
• Groups will be divided by grade levels (K, 1, 2, 3 and 4+5) using this current school year for grade determination (enrollment will be limited by group size)
• There will be an All Day program, a morning only option (8:30-12) and an afternoon option (12 pm to 4 pm). Those attending Brewster Rec in the morning will walk from Eddy to Stony Brook on the path through the woods escorted by staff from either program.
• Students can be enrolled from 1 to 5 days each week
• It is not required to attend every week
• There will be weekly field trips on Thursdays with the exception of July 7th. The field trip in week seven will be on Tuesday, August 16th. The only option on field trip days is for the full day. There are no additional charges for the field trips. The tentative field trip schedule is July 14th and August 4th - Water Wizz; July 21st - Battleship Cove; July 28th and August 16th (Tuesday) Scussett Beach State Reservation; August 11th - Whale Watching.
• Fee is $50 per day per student for the full day; $25 per day for the morning only option; and $32.50 for the afternoon only option. In addition, there is $50 non-refundable family registration fee and a $25 per student supply fee which includes a T-Shirt.
The program is limited to residents of Brewster only.
The program will be designed to give children as much outdoor time as possible, as well as playing games, doing crafts and projects, reading, tending to the NYA garden at Eddy, and making sure thay have a fun summer experience.
Two snacks per day will be provided, and children bring their own lunch.
Please check back for more information about registration and program set-up. Feel free to contact David Rost with any questions. He can be reached weekdays from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm at 508-896-7900 or anytime at email@example.com.