4/29 UPDATE: ENROLLMENT IS FILLING UP, PARTICULARLY IN GRADES 2-3. REGISTER SOON TO ENSURE A PLACE!
The decision to open was based on the ongoing need for affordable quality childcare in Brewster during the summer.
This year's program will run for 8 weeks beginning on Monday, June 28. We will be open every weekday from Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM. Covid-19 restrictions will apply unless lifted by the Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) and/or the State of Massachusetts.
• Cohorts will be divided by grade levels (K+1, 2+3, 4+5) using this current school year for grade determination (enrollment will be limited by cohort sizes)
• All day program with an afternoon option (12 PM to 4 PM) for Brewster Rec morning attendees ONLY ($30 per afternoon)
• Students can be enrolled from 1 to 5 days each week
• It is not required to attend every week
• There will be no field trips or swimming
• Fee is $45 per day per student plus a $50 non-refundable family registration fee and a $25 per student supply fee
• Registration will open in phases -
Thursday, April 1 for CURRENT NYA families
Monday, April 5 for prior NYA families
Thursday, April 8 for non-NYA Brewster families
We are unable to accept out-of-town registrations this year.
The program will be designed to give children as much outdoor time as possible, as well as playing games, doing crafts and projects, reading, tending to the NYA garden at Eddy, and making sure they enjoy their time with us even with Covid restrictions in place. Masks, distancing, frequent handwashing will be required unless lifted by EEC. Two snacks per day will be provided, and children bring their own lunch.
Please check back for more information about registration and program set-up. Feel free to contact David Rost with any questions. He can be reached weekdays between noon and 5:30 PM at 508-896-7900 or anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.